Kickboxing & Cacao!
Get ready to engage your body, heart, and mind in this special half-day event for
an introduction to kickboxing and traditional Colombian cacao.
Key Into Australia, in partnership with Friendship Alliance, would like to invite you to yet another fantastic event to connect and meet with each other.
Come along to our very special half-day event to engage your body, heart, and mind facilitated by Master Diana Latorre and Designer and Artist, Sarah Halawani. This is an event not to be missed for an introduction to kick-boxing followed by a sharing ceremony of traditional Colombian cacao about resilience and goal-setting.
Latorre Sports was founded by Master Diana Latorre who was born in Bogota, Colombia, and moved to Australia in 2005. Diana’s incredible story of sticking with her vision, overcoming challenges as she found her way and place in society in Australia is nothing short of inspirational.
A special note from Diana, founder of Latorre Sports
“I wish to offer a new practice and change to get out of our comfort zone. Kick-boxing is a good way to prove our level of resilience and tolerance to our environment. We all have the capacity to set a new goal and a new perspective of life. Everything is a success when discipline is put in place. This is what Martial arts has contributed to my journey.”
Together we will learn the basics of kick-boxing, followed by yoga stretching before we reward ourselves with some authentic Colombian cacao and some storytelling and chats. There will also be an opportunity to try your hand at some ceramic painting and gift sharing.
This will be a half-day event starting at 1.45 pm. Please plan to arrive on time to locate parking.
What to bring and wear
- Sports gear
- Barefoot in the gym, only during the class.
- Cacao drinks using almond milk will be offered after the kick-boxing introduction. Let us know if you are allergic to nuts or have other dietary requirements
Covid Safety Plan
- Given the rising numbers in cases, we will only be permitting fully vaccinated participants to the event and will request to see view your proof of vaccination and limit the event to 20 people only
- Hand sanitizer is provided on-site
- We will be setting up mats in the open area outside the gym
- The Check-in system is available at the venue and mandatory for all attendees to sign in.
- Please do not attend if you have any slightest symptom including but not limited to sore throat, cough, or fever.
Places are limited for everyone’s enjoyment and keeping in line with Covid safety, so please save your spot by registering; this also helps us to keep you updated.
This event is for women only. It is organized by Key Into Australia Inc www.keyintoaustralia.com.au, a support network for multicultural women. We connect women living here to meet, befriend and support each other.
This event is kindly supported and funded by Friendship Alliance https://friendshipalliance.or